Attorney Grant McArthur is an experienced trial attorney working out of Reel Fathers Rights APC’s Corona, CA office. Mr. McArthur, a father himself, has a wide array of experience in his decade since graduating from the University of Virginia School of Law, one of the top rated law schools in the country.
Mr. McArthur has substantial experience litigating dependency cases throughout the Inland Empire- fighting for children, parents and their relationship against the Department of Child and Family Services. Before joining Reel Father’s Rights, Mr. McArthur also ran his own firm, defending individuals and small businesses in intellectual property disputes in Federal Court to go along with his time in Dependency Court.
Mr. McArthur has continued to build his reputation as a fierce trial attorney since joining Reel Fathers Rights. He represents men and fathers in Family Courts throughout Southern California, including Orange, Riverside, Hemet, San Bernardino, Barstow, Pomona, Los Angeles, San Diego and Vista.
His practice focuses exclusively on Family Law, fighting for fathers in Divorce, Child Custody, Child Support, and Domestic Violence Matters.
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- California State University San Marcos, Bachelors in History
- University of Virginia School of Law, JD